------Original Message------
From: ansonlho@gmail.com
To: Travel blog
ReplyTo: ansonlho@gmail.com
Subject: Eurotrip 2009
Sent: Mar 17, 2009 12:18 PM
Off to the land of euros. I've been blessed with an amazing opportunity to tour europe with the new fast and furios movie. I was the assistant to the director on the movie and it premieres april 3rd. But all the red carpet events happen earlier which brings me to why I'm at the airport. I'm off to europe for nine days and get to just chill and experience that high life only a few of us get to experience.
I consider myself the luckiest person this week cuz I get to hang with my homie and mentor on someone elses dime...first class literally. Of course I don't know what to expect but chances are we'll get the VIP treatment.
I'm sitting in the united first class loung with sushi and crown and coke in hand, surfing on free internet, and about to hop on a plane to germany in 1st class. Its times like these I wonder why I deserve this. What makes me so different from everyone else? I still don't know the answer but ill def soak up the enjoyment of luxury to the fullest.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment