Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just Letting my Mind be

I know, I know, I think we can all TALK our ears off about how stereotypical asian americans are portrayed in hollywood...corrections, asians(same same but different). but lets be real, unless china teams up with japan and korea and takes over the US tomorrow, like charging from each coast and borders and shit, then the yellow face is just another what I like to call, "keep the accent, lose the face" kinda guy. you can't call it success until you've failed. so fuck it, fight the fight.

So, in a weird sort of way, i want to go back to the old days when i was innocent and still riding my bmx bike EVERYWHERE cuz it was my ride and just share some moments that i hope my children see someday too. ha. I'm naming my top 3 glorious moments in american cinema history from back in the days. (at least whats on youtube) happiness can only last for a moment. after that, its finding the next one.

NNNNUUUUUMMMMBBBBEEEERRRRR 3!


NNNNUGGFUUUMMMMBBBBEEEERrrrrrRRRR 2!


NNNNUUUUMMMmmMMMMBBBBEEEERRRRR 1!

No comments: